Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40116 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,538 Dirham (L 43,718) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)