Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.483 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,623 Dirham ($3,018) in Columbia, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)