Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.732 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,762 Dirham ($2,750) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)