Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.211 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,559 Dirham ($3,426) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)