Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05559 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,575 Dirham (244,178 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)