Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06564 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,464 Dirham (220,344 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)