Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06660 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,375 Dirham (215,830 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)