Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06655 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,956 Dirham (149,599 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (5 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)