Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,822 Dirham (292,576 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (37 minutes ago)