Cost of living comparison between Colombo, Sri Lanka and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06693 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,379 Dirham (184,960 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)