Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.076 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,344 Dirham (€3,281) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)