Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.109 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,022 Dirham (€1,982) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)