Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.162 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,081 Dirham (€1,978) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (24 minutes ago)