Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.750 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,104 Dirham (€1,312) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (44 minutes ago)