Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14076 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 53% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,925 Dirham (₨70,508) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)