Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14803 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,503 Dirham (₨43,934) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)