Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.357 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,279 Dirham ($b11,263) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (42 minutes ago)