Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.342 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,043 Dirham ($b11,957) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (40 minutes ago)