Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,227 Dirham ($b11,817) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)