Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.372 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,742 Dirham ($b10,744) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)