Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.466 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,287 Dirham ($b11,109) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (37 minutes ago)