Cost of living comparison between Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.380 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,882 Dirham (5,832 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)