Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.421 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,061 Dirham (6,220 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (about 1 hour ago)