Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.384 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,396 Dirham (3,941 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)