Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.096 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,178 Dirham (€2,810) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)