Cost of living comparison between Clermont-Ferrand, France and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.720 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,959 Dirham (€1,675) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (25 minutes ago)