Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.649 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,344 Dirham (€2,098) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (34 minutes ago)