Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,920 Dirham (Mex$ 26,710) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)