Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48951 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,089 Dirham (Mex$ 28,782) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)