Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,270 Dirham (Mex$ 25,137) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (36 minutes ago)