Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Victoria, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,326 Dirham (Mex$ 21,396) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)