Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,192 Dirham (Mex$ 25,311) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)