Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,533 Dirham (Mex$ 22,127) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (31 minutes ago)