Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,419 Dirham (Mex$ 17,859) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)