Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49809 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,902 Dirham (Mex$ 29,919) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)