Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,460 Dirham (Bs 31,138) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)