Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 116% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,720 Dirham (Bs 33,651) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)