Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,170 Dirham (Bs 29,768) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)