Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 4,412 Dirham (Bs 117,326,845) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (35 minutes ago)