Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15349 MAD / VES *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,042 Dirham (52,397 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)