Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00177 MAD / PYG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,130 Dirham (7,972,452 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (33 minutes ago)