Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 MAD / PYG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,836 Dirham (9,561,846 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)