Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 MAD / PYG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,359 Dirham (6,397,118 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)