Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 MAD / PYG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,789 Dirham (9,770,487 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)