Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00172 MAD / PYG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,290 Dirham (9,491,607 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (38 minutes ago)