Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,998 Dirham (Bs 113,487,797) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)