Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,072 Dirham (Bs 29,961) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)