Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15451 MAD / VES *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,892 Dirham (161,102 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)