Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.649 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,879 Dirham (€1,867) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)