Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.119 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,722 Dirham (€2,043) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (37 minutes ago)