Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.307 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,352 Dirham (€2,419) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)