Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.563 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,664 Dirham ($3,207) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)