Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,125 Dirham (Rp 23,114,201) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)