Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,855 Dirham (Rp 18,574,688) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (24 minutes ago)