Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15658 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 111% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,254 Dirham (269,857 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)