Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00860 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,743 Dirham (₩2,529,492) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)