Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00833 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,159 Dirham (₩2,061,117) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)