Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,277 Dirham (₩1,957,214) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)