Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00861 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,856 Dirham (₩1,724,532) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)