Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29279 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,748 Dirham (60,617 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)