Cost of living comparison between Chumphon, Thailand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28058 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,921 Dirham (35,359 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)