Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28288 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,664 Dirham (55,374 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)