Cost of living comparison between Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.997 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 144% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,066 Dirham ($3,808) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)