Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.183 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 101% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,265 Dirham ($4,603) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)