Cost of living comparison between Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.857 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 139% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,384 Dirham ($3,793) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)