Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.460 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 107% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,483 Dirham ($4,385) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)