Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.127 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,461 Dirham (NZ$3,573) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 3 hours ago)