Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.004 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 95% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,510 Dirham (NZ$5,213) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)