Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.923 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,379 Dirham (NZ$5,399) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)