Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.721 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,547 Dirham (NZ$5,884) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)