Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.231 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,013 Dirham (NZ$5,257) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)