Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.364 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,822 Dirham (元12,336) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)