Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,427 Dirham (元14,530) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 97,000 (about 1 hour ago)