Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.442 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,585 Dirham (元13,580) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)