Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.416 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,906 Dirham (元13,348) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (41 minutes ago)