Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11689 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,872 Dirham (Taka 152,898) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (41 minutes ago)