Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11160 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,129 Dirham (Taka 135,569) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)