Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16705 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,491 Dirham (руб 98,719) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)