Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49783 MAD / MDL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 42% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,782 Dirham (21,658 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (36 minutes ago)