Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49457 MAD / MDL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 41% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,151 Dirham (18,503 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)