Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 MAD / MDL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,320 Dirham (18,232 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)