Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,386 Dirham (13,498 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)