Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,707 Dirham (17,397 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)