Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,420 Dirham (36,416 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)