Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.925 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,185 Dirham (S/. 6,217) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (40 minutes ago)