Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.923 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,154 Dirham (S/. 6,210) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)