Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.104 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,072 Dirham (S/. 4,855) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)