Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.958 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,898 Dirham (S/. 3,347) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)