Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.917 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,937 Dirham (S/. 4,778) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)