Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.001 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,463 Dirham (S/. 5,152) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)