Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,544 Dirham (Mex$ 16,532) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)