Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.934 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,485 Dirham (S/. 5,618) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)