Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.074 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,678 Dirham (S/. 4,450) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)