Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.057 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,744 Dirham (S/. 4,496) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)