Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.923 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,907 Dirham (S/. 6,126) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)