Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08534 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 142% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,509 Dirham (¥509,862) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)