Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28428 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,941 Dirham (70,145 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)