Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28349 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,103 Dirham (67,386 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)