Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29005 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,925 Dirham (72,145 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)