Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28179 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,834 Dirham (49,092 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)