Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28349 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,760 Dirham (59,121 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)