Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28357 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,414 Dirham (54,358 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)