Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36322 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,592 Dirham (29,162₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)