Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37628 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,610 Dirham (22,883₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)