Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36861 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,572 Dirham (23,254₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)