Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35805 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,399 Dirham (40,215₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)