Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36093 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,689 Dirham (26,844₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)