Cost of living comparison between Chernihiv, Ukraine and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39173 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,401 Dirham (21,447₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)