Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34915 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,150 Dirham (26,207₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)