Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36774 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 5,309 Dirham (14,438₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)