Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14059 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,359 Dirham (руб 109,251) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)