Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17332 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,455 Dirham (руб 83,397) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)