Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,769 Dirham (元8,881) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)