Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.479 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,334 Dirham (元15,776) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)