Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.451 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,820 Dirham (元8,834) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)