Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,204 Dirham (元12,716) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)