Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.366 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,361 Dirham (€2,231) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)