Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.277 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,969 Dirham (€2,391) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (31 minutes ago)