Cost of living comparison between Chemnitz, Germany and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.775 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,742 Dirham (€1,554) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)