Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,574 Dirham (€2,277) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (41 minutes ago)