Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16226 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,052 Dirham (руб 80,436) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)