Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17317 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,395 Dirham (руб 65,801) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (28 minutes ago)