Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16383 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,008 Dirham (руб 79,402) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (27 minutes ago)