Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.419 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,226 Dirham (C$3,400) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)