Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.570 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,926 Dirham (C$3,953) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)