Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.203 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,952 Dirham (C$4,436) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)