Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.399 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,385 Dirham (C$4,242) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)