Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.087 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,189 Dirham ($3,212) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)