Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.521 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,022 Dirham ($3,363) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (40 minutes ago)