Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.550 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,796 Dirham ($3,539) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)