Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.982 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,794 Dirham ($2,785) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)