Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.196 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,626 Dirham ($3,656) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)