Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.732 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,879 Dirham ($3,584) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)