Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.387 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,765 Dirham ($3,810) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)