Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.521 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,520 Dirham ($3,416) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)