Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 123% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,374 Dirham ($4,505) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)