Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.478 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 134% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,050 Dirham ($4,437) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)